- Created from the finest 4-Ply (2x2/17) 100% Lambswool from Z Hinchliffe, a +200 year old family-owned mill in England.
- Chunky shawl collar for maximum comfort and style.
- Designed with a raglan sleeve to maximize shoulder mobility while maintaining a trim fit.
- Individual pieces both knitted on a 3 Needle Shima Seiki Knitting Machine and hand assembled in Scotland.
- Six uniquely patterned, hand-attached, solid horn buttons per sweater.
- Versatile enough to wear curled up on a cold winter night in pajamas, or a sharp alternative choice for a lawyer's commute to the office, and everything in between.
The model in the cover wears a size M. He is 5"10" and wears a size 38 US jacket.
Our sizes are fitted yet comfortable, please see our Size Chart for additional sizing information.